Doing well by doing right
A commitment to ‘doing the right thing well’ has always been a hallmark of GIC.
Our ‘PRIME’ values set out what we expect of our people, and what they can expect of us.
The GIC Way
The GIC Way defines who we are and differentiates us in the marketplace. Everyone in GIC is committed to these principles, focused on the people we work for, those we work with, and the future we share.
When our clients do well, we do well
- Never compromise our PRIME values and reputation
- Always follow GIC’s investment principles
- Pursue intrinsic value and maintain price discipline
- Practise long-term investing
- Pick our spots: be focused and leverage our strengths
- Pay attention to risk control
- Prepare for the future
Do what’s right, not what’s easy
- Help GIC make the best decisions; if you have a different view, speak up
- Attract the best people and develop them to their full potential
- Embolden innovation and encourage learning
- Reward what matters: contribution
- Excel in what you do; make a difference
- Empower decision-making at every level
- Work seamlessly across boundaries and hierarchy – OneGIC
Tomorrow is determined today
- Build leadership and resources for the future
- Insist on nimble and responsive structures and processes