[SINGAPORE] – 21 April 2016 – GIC announces senior leadership appointments which will strengthen GIC’s investment capacity. They will take effect from 1 June 2016.
- Mr Lim Chow Kiat will be appointed Deputy Group President, while concurrently Group Chief Investment Officer.
- Dr Jeffrey Jaensubhakij will be appointed Deputy Group Chief Investment Officer, while concurrently President, Public Markets.
- Mr Lim Kee Chong remains as Deputy Group Chief Investment Officer and concurrently Director, Integrated Strategies Group. Mr Tay Lim Hock remains as President of Private Equity & Infrastructure, and Mr Goh Kok Huat as President of Real Estate and concurrently Chief Operating Officer.
New senior investment positions will be created to enhance GIC’s investment capability. The following appointments will take effect from 1 June 2016:
- Mr Ang Eng Seng as Chief Investment Officer for Infrastructure, while continuing concurrently as President (Europe).
- Mr Choo Yong Cheen as Chief Investment Officer for Private Equity.
- Mr Lee Kok Sun as Chief Investment Officer for Real Estate.
- Ms Liew Tzu Mi as Chief Investment Officer for Fixed Income.
- Mr Bryan Yeo as Chief Investment Officer for Public Equities.
Mr Lim Siong Guan, Group President of GIC, said, “The new senior appointments enhance the development of a strong leadership bench for GIC, allowing us to build new investment capabilities and extend our investment and operating platforms. The appointment of chief investment officers reflect the maturing of GIC’s investment talent, and strengthening of GIC’s capacity to deal with an investment environment of lower returns, increased volatility, and greater uncertainty.”
You can read the management biographies when you download the full news release.